dimanche 11 décembre 2011

"The Shadow Of The Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.

This summer like every summer since I was born I read. It can be books or magazines, it's the time of the year where I discover all types of authors and fashion magazines. Summer 2011, I discovered a book that completly blew my mind off. "The Shadow Of The Wind" written by Carlos Ruiz Zafon is such an intense, dark and incredible book I cannot describe entirely! I know I read a lots a books before that would become a drug, that I would eat, sleep and even brush my teeth with. Litteraly.
"The Shadow Of The Wind" is totally different, you'll only understand once you'll read it.


The story is about a boy who's mom's dead and one night his father takes him to a strange secret place to pick out the book that will change his life forever. Trough out the book, we follow the path of the boy and the strange consequences in life that the book he chose represents. Family, friendship, love... "The Shadow Of The Wind" is the story of life and it's struggles around lots of it's mysteries.


Original title: La sombra del viento.
Exists as well in french.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...